The Pure Environment Technologies Cluster is a non-profit association. It is focused on development and introduction of innovative and highly efficient technologies in various economic and social fields, aiming at environment protection and preservation.
Main goals of the association:
- development of innovative and highly efficient electrophysical, electrochemical, biochemical and other technologies for treatment of waters, air, soils and other substances targeting reduction of the negative impacts on humans and nature, hereinafter referred to as Cluster technologies;
- development and implementation of projects for introduction of the Cluster technologies in different economic and social fields;
- monitoring, analysis and performance evaluation of the constructed facilities for the purpose of improvement and development of the Cluster technologies;
- assistance for creating favorable economic and political environment for the development of the Cluster members and for increasing their competitiveness on the national and international markets;
- assistance for education of middle and higher personnel, for development and introduction of the Cluster technologies
- improving the Cluster capacity;
- implementing projects under national, EU and other international programs aiming at development of the Cluster technologies;
- promoting the competitive advantages, experience and good practices in result of introduction of the Cluster technologies;
- implementation of other projects of mutual interest.
Means to achieving its goals:
- consolidating the expertise, technical, and scientific potential of the Cluster members;
- creating new scientific and technological opportunities (training and production facilities, laboratories, etc.);
- partnering with national and international similar organizations for development and introduction of the Cluster technologies in Bulgaria, in EU Member States and in third countries;
- ensuring funding for the development of the Cluster technologies, for the administrative and institutional strengthening of the association, through the use of national, EU and other international programs;
- active promotion of the association’s activities, of its projects and products, including development of promotional materials and tools, as well as participation in national and international fairs, exhibitions and other forums;
- assistance for exchange of information and transfer of technologies and innovations;
- assistance for recruitment of foreign investments in the Cluster’s field of activities;
- training of experts through innovative modern curricula and teaching methods;
- organization and participation in national and international scientific conferences and symposia on the thematic areas of the Cluster.
Managing Board: Oleg Stoilov (Chairman); Prof. Zheko Ganev; Ognyan Todorov